Salam Rindu...



These Four Walls

by Little Mix

I feel so numb
Staring at the shower wall
It's begun,
The feeling that the end has come
And now the water's cold

I tried to eat today
But the lump in my throat got in the way
In this time I've lost all sense of pride
I've called a hundred times
If I hear your voice I'll be fine
And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off, I can't sleep
These four walls and me

I lay in bed
Can't seem to leave your side
Your pillow's wet
From all these tears I've cried
I won't say goodbye
I tried to smile today
Then I realized there's no point anyway
In this time I've lost all sense of pride
I've called a thousand times
If I hear your voice I'll be fine
And

... Malam 28 Februari 2018

Dear God,

Hari ini 3 tahun yang lalu... ya baru 3 tahun yang lalu. 
Spend another afternoon with her, after school... After all the things we've done that day. Talked, laughed, cried, ate... As always... As another afternood we held. Though, it was her birthday... 3 years a go. 
And she just 33... still so young, so live, so preety. 

Hari ini di tahun 2018...
Seharusnya dia berusia 37 tahun. Dan seharusnya ia masih tertawa, bicara, menangis, dan makan bersamaku... menghabiskan sore bersama. 
Tapi tidak bisa lagi. 

Hari ini, 2018. I spend an afternoon with our old friends, one of them are our best friends. But something missing... and it was you, my dear Chan-chan. 

Dalam sudut hatiku aku tahu kamu bahagia di sisi-Nya. Bahwa Allah SWT tidak akan pernah menutup mata terhadap semua amal baikmu di dunia ini. Segala kebaikan hati, kerendahan hati, kelapangan jiwa, kesabaran, dan persahabatan yang kamu bingkiskan di masa hidupmu, tidak akan pernah tidak Ia hiraukan. 

Masih saja berusaha meyakinkan diri bahwa ini adalah cara Allah SWT mencintaimu... bahwa kepergianmu adalah yang terbaik. 

Hari ini, 2018... dalam sendiri dan rinduku, bersama Al Fatihah yang  kukirimkan dalam sujudku... kutitipkan salamku, Tuhan, untuknya. Selamat ulang tahun yang ke 37, kenangan akan mu dan persahabatan kita masih akan hidup bersamaku yang kau tinggalkan. Semoga selama masa kamu menungguku di sisi-Nya, segala doa kami yang hidup dan amalan baikmu memberikan tempat yang nyaman.

Salam rindu, 


Sahabatmu yang sulit move on



"'Cause I can't help but wonder, what if I had one more night for goodbye?"

Komentar

Postingan Populer